Welcome to the home of JeffK photography

Here you will find info on my photography...new and old. I do mostly nature and things, but also try to catch the right expression on a family member or stranger. At some point I'll be adding some scans of film slides from my high school photo lab days. Hope you enjoy.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

News on Matt

Sorry...no new photos today, but news on Matt. His creatinine level is dropping, and swelling is going down. We had quite a scare but it seems the only logical explanation was high sodium intake most likely at the prom. The sonogram showed no kidney malfunction, latest blood work indicates good prograf level, and just a slight protein in his urine. We'll have to keep an eye on things for a bit, and now I can get back to working on the blog and photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment