Welcome to the home of JeffK photography

Here you will find info on my photography...new and old. I do mostly nature and things, but also try to catch the right expression on a family member or stranger. At some point I'll be adding some scans of film slides from my high school photo lab days. Hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

April photo hunt

There is a new photo hunt challenge for April! Check out the rules here and go there to sign up.

It is a lot of fun to see everyone's rendition of the themes or categories. This is what I love about photography...no two pictures are the same. Amy and I take totally different photos of the same object, and we process totally different. I teach her and she teaches me! So, sign up now and let's see what you have...

On a side note, here is a shot I spent some time on using a new program I found. Is this sunflare real? or added in?

1 comment:

  1. by your question, I am guessin gthat it is added... but it is awesome.. thanks for the photo hunt info!

    ReplyDelete