Welcome to the home of JeffK photography

Here you will find info on my photography...new and old. I do mostly nature and things, but also try to catch the right expression on a family member or stranger. At some point I'll be adding some scans of film slides from my high school photo lab days. Hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

April Photo Hunt

It's time again for another photo hunt challenge. It has been a month since my last post. Wow. I used to post a few times a week. I don't know what has happened to me. My camera still works, I still take photos, and I still find myself editing and processing. Anyway, here are my submissions. I was not able to get all of the subjects, my bad.

1. Animals



2. Bedroom

3. Best from April 16-17



4. InFashion

5. Lawn & Garden



6. Lazy

7. Playtime



8. Rain and Water



9. Silhouette



10. Tiny



11. Huge

12. Texture

3 comments:

  1. 8 out of 12 is not bad... I really like the water photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "tiny" is a fantastic photo! Love the "playtime" too!

    -Sar Love Sar

    (Linked from Photo Hunt Challenge)

    ReplyDelete