Welcome to the home of JeffK photography

Here you will find info on my photography...new and old. I do mostly nature and things, but also try to catch the right expression on a family member or stranger. At some point I'll be adding some scans of film slides from my high school photo lab days. Hope you enjoy.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

May Photo Hunt

I'm really excited about doing another photo hunt. I see so many things when I do not have my camera. Now that spring has arrived, I can start bringing my camera with me when traveling. Today I saw the cutest baby geese scurrying around down by the creek. Matt and I usually walk down there, but I guess the mom and dad may get protective of the little ones. We'll see.

So another photo hunt. Go here to be a part of it: Photo Hunt Challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment