Welcome to the home of JeffK photography

Here you will find info on my photography...new and old. I do mostly nature and things, but also try to catch the right expression on a family member or stranger. At some point I'll be adding some scans of film slides from my high school photo lab days. Hope you enjoy.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Black and White Wednesday

I did black and white film exclusively in high school, and one of these days I plan on scanning the photos to post them. But in the meantime, I can set my D80 to BW, or just change the photos in PS (or Gimp, which I use mainly). Here are 2 shots for B&W Wednesday, run by Lisa at LongRoadToChina. Lisa, BTW, has some really, really nice shots. So clear and perfect. Some day I'll be as good as her and others who upload their shots. I've had my D80 since December and am still learning how to use it.





the long road

1 comment: