Welcome to the home of JeffK photography

Here you will find info on my photography...new and old. I do mostly nature and things, but also try to catch the right expression on a family member or stranger. At some point I'll be adding some scans of film slides from my high school photo lab days. Hope you enjoy.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Macro Friday June 11

My macro entry for June 11. I have not really taken any new shots lately...still working on projects in house, and editing wedding shots from May 22. I am working on a series of sky shots I think are really nice, but that's just my opinion. I would love others opinions on them when they are posted.



7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful flower! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really nice shot - I'm looking forward to the sky shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the colors in this!! So bold & vibrant!
    Gorgeous shot, thanks for entering!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, but you really need to click and see the larger image to fully appreciate it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful. Love the colors! I am gonna do what Serline suggested and click on it to see it larger. Thanks for stopping by my blog & commenting. I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete