Welcome to the home of JeffK photography

Here you will find info on my photography...new and old. I do mostly nature and things, but also try to catch the right expression on a family member or stranger. At some point I'll be adding some scans of film slides from my high school photo lab days. Hope you enjoy.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Well it's happened. I lost some really good macro shots from one of my SD cards. The files must have been corrupted when inserting or removing card from my laptop. They were shots of water drops on green leaves after rain. Oh well. By the way, many thanks to Laura and all the other bloggers for allowing me to win last week. Thanks so much! So here are some macros for this week. And I'll do my best picking next weeks winner...









Laura's entry this week is scary! I'm not much for spiders!

4 comments:

  1. Really great shots. so sorry that you lost some..I hate when that happens.. My whole desk top crashed last summer.. lost a ton...Not sure the right way to prevent that. Love your photography... and congrats on the win

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Losing photos is one of my biggest fears!! :-/
    These shots are gorgeous though!! I love the daisy one... each petal is perfectly in focus. Beautiful shot!! :)
    Oh and the general consensus seems to be that the spider photo was kind of icky or freaky! Haha... I guess I´ve gotten a little too used to bugs down here in Bolivia! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should mention that along with those macro photos were wedding photos that were being edited...and I was totally STUPID and did not copy them first! I was frantic and sick last saturday when I realized they were gone. I had to call the couple and inform them of the corruption. I do have the shower photos, and the other card of the wedding. So not a total loss. Next time? Copy them first to external hard drive, and burn a CD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the honor of macro friday week 3.. THe competition was steep. I am deeply humbled. Can not wait to see your image this week

    ReplyDelete