Welcome to the home of JeffK photography

Here you will find info on my photography...new and old. I do mostly nature and things, but also try to catch the right expression on a family member or stranger. At some point I'll be adding some scans of film slides from my high school photo lab days. Hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February Challenge



I signed up the February challenge. Go ahead and sign up here.


Snow! and more snow! I am so tired of shoveling and cleaning the cars and the driveway. To think that when I was younger I thought nothing of getting in the car and driving to a ski resort, or just driving, and taking photos with my Canon film camera. Then I purchased a Canon AE-1, which was and still is an excellent camera, although I have not used it in a awhile. It took many really nice shots of sunsets, snow, ice, people, etc. My favorite film was Kodachrome or Ectachrome, usually 200 or 400 ASA.

Ashley (http://www.ashleysisk.com/) had commented on my blog back in October that she wanted to see my fall colors, so I'll be posting them very soon (perhaps Wednesday since we are OFF AGAIN!! another snow day! One of the benefits of working in a school district). I also will post some of my winter shots. My only problem is trying to make the photos perfect for posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment