Welcome to the home of JeffK photography

Here you will find info on my photography...new and old. I do mostly nature and things, but also try to catch the right expression on a family member or stranger. At some point I'll be adding some scans of film slides from my high school photo lab days. Hope you enjoy.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Macro Friday Happiness

Happiness comes in many forms, and can be interpreted differently by everyone. Who can resist the Peanuts characters, Charlie Brown, Snoopy, Linus and the others. This globe is in my sons room. I thought I would try a macro with it. Check out other macro submissions at Blogging From Bolivia.





I must admit this is not very original. When I think I have found a great shot, I have no reason to show it. When I want to use a shot for a challenge or theme, the ideas escape me, or better yet, time slips by and I miss it.

I found a new program to process photos. I think I am going to just upload some of my latest photos to Picasa or Flickr and then link to them. I have been promising myself for months that I would do this.

3 comments:

  1. Cool idea for a macro! I love the Peanuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cute photo and makes me laugh - in a good way ;)

    ReplyDelete