Welcome to the home of JeffK photography

Here you will find info on my photography...new and old. I do mostly nature and things, but also try to catch the right expression on a family member or stranger. At some point I'll be adding some scans of film slides from my high school photo lab days. Hope you enjoy.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Macro Friday

Laura at Blogging from Bolivia has been running a Macro Friday. I have submitted a few shots but have been inactive. I thought I would get back into the swing. Here is my shot for the week.


This was taken at the Dutchess County Fair, where I won second place for a nature photo, and Amy won first place for flowers. I will be uploading some photos over the weekend, so take a look. Thanks

7 comments:

  1. Welcome back.. SO glad to see your work again. Congrats on the fair win! WEll done.. Love your macro shot. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen a flower like that before -- cool pink stringy parts -- a very nice shot : ) Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog. I passed it on to my hubby who is just starting to take pictures and is new to blogging. His blog is
    http://being-bob.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous!!
    It is no wonder it won a prize!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shot! I´m so glad you´re back!! :) And congrats on your win at the fair!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to all. I will try to post a different shot daily, and get back to the weekly challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice shot. Congrats on the fair placement!

    Thanks for visiting my blog and for your nice comment. Following you now and looking forward to seeing more photos.

    ReplyDelete