Welcome to the home of JeffK photography

Here you will find info on my photography...new and old. I do mostly nature and things, but also try to catch the right expression on a family member or stranger. At some point I'll be adding some scans of film slides from my high school photo lab days. Hope you enjoy.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Black and White Wednesday

It is Wednesday, and time for another Black and White photo. This is a photo I took of a light behind a school, from the third floor window. I just thought it looked interesting against the trees behind it. The color version is okay, then I did an HDR on it, and converted it to BW. Any opinions?



Check out other Black and White photos here at The Long Road to China

the long road

9 comments:

  1. THat looks pretty cool - how do you do HDR? I'd love to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, very cool perspective. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that the reflection of the sun & clouds???? Cool shot! Thanks for all of the kind comments at my blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I think the HDR and b/w combo just makes the photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks really cool. I love that you can see the sky with the sun and clouds in the reflection.

    Erika B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...is that the sun in the reflection? Very very cool shot! I don't even know what HDR is?! See..there is always something new to learn in photoshop!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the reflection of the sky!! For me, personally, I'd like to see what it looks like a little lighter or from a slightly 'higher' perspective. I don't think I would have know you were so high up to take this shot had you not told us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool....almost looks like a sculpture. (Thanks for you sweet comments on my blog.)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know I told you the other day, but I am telling you again here...

    Love this one!

    ReplyDelete