Welcome to the home of JeffK photography

Here you will find info on my photography...new and old. I do mostly nature and things, but also try to catch the right expression on a family member or stranger. At some point I'll be adding some scans of film slides from my high school photo lab days. Hope you enjoy.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Today is Sunday, and that means Scavenger Hunt at Ramblings and Photos, run by Ashley. I had these photos all set to go from last week, when I caught a glimpse of the categories for this week. I hope Ashley is feeling better...I read that she has a headache {{sending an Advil and a back massage}}.

1.Pink (not very creative I think)


2.Books


3.Fall Colors


4.Leaf


5.Orange


Looking forward to see the submissions by everyone else. Now, I must get back to yard work.

14 comments:

  1. Great shots this week Jeff...but I really like the advil and back massage. THANKS! It went away for a little while but is now back so I think a nap is in my future...immediate future. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All fantastic! I especially love fall colors and leaf - very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Scavenger Hunt Sunday. I think your Ipod photo is super unique! Most of the pink photos (including mine) have been flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeff I love the angle of your fall shot,blue and orange great share

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeff...my faves are the leaf with interesting backdrop and the pink ipod. Very clever for pink.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your leaf... such pretty colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pink of that iPod really pops against the vivid green. Nice picks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your shots. The patteren behind the leaf is cool, but I think my favorite is the orange shot I love the contrast between the black and orage. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. your fall colours photo is so nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your leaf photo is so unique. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. the leaf photo looks gorgeous...
    and yes we do have a few tress around london...luckily ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job on all your shots......really like the leaf photo good prespective on it...enjoy your yard work!!

    ReplyDelete