Welcome to the home of JeffK photography

Here you will find info on my photography...new and old. I do mostly nature and things, but also try to catch the right expression on a family member or stranger. At some point I'll be adding some scans of film slides from my high school photo lab days. Hope you enjoy.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pixel Perfect Before and After

Hi, and welcome to another addition of Pixel Perfect's Before and After. Last week I showed you a shot of the pond outlet, with my effect of editing. This week, I am showing a leaf that fell onto a flower pot on my deck. We have a lot of trees around, and a lot of leaves! I have other shots of leaves that are nicer, but for this I applied a Sunny script in Gimp ( which would be like Sunkissed in PSE). I rather like the outcome, as the colors are brighter and there appears to be a fog in the background. It is amazing what we can do to photos with Gimp and PSE, (or CS4 I suppose).

SOOC



AFTER


7 comments: