Welcome to the home of JeffK photography

Here you will find info on my photography...new and old. I do mostly nature and things, but also try to catch the right expression on a family member or stranger. At some point I'll be adding some scans of film slides from my high school photo lab days. Hope you enjoy.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Black and White

Another Wednesday is upon us, and time for Black and White Wed, hosted by Lisa at The Long Road to China. They have been waiting a long time for another child, and their dream has come true. Her photos and stories make me smile. Anyway, here is my entry for this week. Hope you all enjoy. I am off to work, so later I will check out the other submissions.



This was taken at the Java Hut in Fishkill, a wonderful take-your-time, come-as-you-are, relax-a-bit eatery on Main St. I'll post a photo shoot of the inside on an upcoming post. Until then, relax!

7 comments:

  1. That bokeh is just dreamy Jeff! I love it! Very, very nice picture. Perfect for black and white. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bokeh too - very abstract looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bokeh & super sharp focus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the light and that beautiful background.

    Erika B

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this shot, it is very cool. I love the pattern in the light.

    ReplyDelete