Welcome to the home of JeffK photography

Here you will find info on my photography...new and old. I do mostly nature and things, but also try to catch the right expression on a family member or stranger. At some point I'll be adding some scans of film slides from my high school photo lab days. Hope you enjoy.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Scavenger Sunday....

I'll be posting tomorrow for Scavenger Sunday, run by Ashley (Ramblings and Photos). I managed to do some shooting this morning but only got to editing about an hour ago. However, I am tired from working and need to sleep. I will post my entries on Monday for Scavenger Hunt. (edited...)



Okay. Here are my entries for Scavenger Sunday at Ramblings and Photos. I realize I am late but in the interest of finding just the right photo...well, some of you can find the right photo with no trouble, and sometimes the idea does not work. I start off every other month with the intent of doing the PhotoHuntChallenge, and never quite make it. But I just noticed that Kristi at PhotoHuntChallenges is making it easier for us...10 photos Nov, 10 in Dec, etc. Anyway, enough rambling (sorry Ashley)...Finding 5 photos for Ashley was easy, so I thought. I struggled with the simple, and the fruit, like, should I use real fruit, or fake fruit. I chose real, since I have so many apples staring at me from the breakfast room. At this point I am almost tired of apples, eating several a day. Of course, photography is not about real or fake, but presentation. So.....

1. GOLDEN


2. SMELL


3. FRUIT


4. SIMPLE


5. SPORTS

6 comments:

  1. I love the lighting and colors in your sports shot. Nice photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff, you crack me up and yet I think you're overthinking things....these are all great. Keep up the good work and I hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Golden is my favorite! Nice job! :) Love the scavenger hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think golden is my favorite. I like the grill, too, though. And that's one of my favorite smells!

    ReplyDelete