Welcome to the home of JeffK photography

Here you will find info on my photography...new and old. I do mostly nature and things, but also try to catch the right expression on a family member or stranger. At some point I'll be adding some scans of film slides from my high school photo lab days. Hope you enjoy.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Macro Friday

Another Friday and another macro Friday, run by Laura at Blogging from Bolivia. I was not too motivated this week, am worn out from a long week of working. I think I walk about 5 miles a day in all the schools I go to. I did manage to get some nice autumn photos on my road earlier this week (check my Before and After post from October 14. I will post some of them soon. I am not sure if I will be getting to the Sunday Scavenger Hunt by Ashley, but we'll see.

Being that it's the Halloween season, we have some decorations around, not in the detail or amount we did when the kids were younger. I still love to decorate. This is from one of the dining room pots.



Head over to Blogging from Bolivia to check out other great photos.

9 comments:

  1. Its quite unusual to decorate here for Halloween here in Scotland. Nice pumpkin ceramic.

    From Rosie @

    http://leavesnbloomphotography.blogspot.com/2010/10/macro-friday-week-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this shot!
    The colors are just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty. I love all the autumn colors, and just got out my fall decorations as well! Thanks for dropping by my blog. Hope to see you at Scavenger Hunt again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the sheen to the pumpkin. We don't really do much Halloween decorating here, but the malls are full of Halloween this and that, so the kids do get a bit of a feel of Halloween, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is almost like an Autumn abstract - very cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great macro shot! very festive :)

    ReplyDelete